Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash Review

I am so excited to share my review for the Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash! Thanks to +Influenster  I was able to test this product out! 


My first thoughts on the Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash was that the smell was great! I was excited to use it. I was in high hopes that this would work for the whole family and save us on time and space.  

Knowing two in ones typically don't work on my hair, I was curious to how this would work out.
During the shower, it lathered like crazy! More than my original body wash does. It lathered so much that some flung into my eye. :( Which leads me to my first bad point. Its not tear free by any means so I wouldn't use it for washing a baby's hair. 

As I start to wash my hair, it made my hair feel kind of weird. I really don't know how to explain it. But it didn't make it soft at all. It felt somewhat stringy. I have a lot of hair and I need something that will smooth it out and make it really soft and tangle free. Down fall number two for this product. 

However, washing my body was a complete different story. This is a GREAT body wash! Something the whole family can use because we all loved the smell! It is even gentle enough for a baby's skin (just not eyes). Even though I don't see my son using it (he needs "man" soap) and I still need my conditioner, it is still something that would save money on not having to buy a bunch of different body washes. 

*I did not use this for her hair, but you can see the lather on her body!*


To sum it up, there are pros and cons to this product, as there is with any product.

My Pros: Great lather, smell, body wash
My Cons: Bad hair product, not tear free

To learn more about Ivory and the Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash, check out this video and like them on Facebook!! 


Disclaimer: I have received this product complimentary from Influenster.! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's definitely a mommy’s life for me. I’ll be honest, It’s all I've ever known in my adult life. Starting with the terrifying realization that I was harboring life inside me the summer before my senior year, continuing through two more amazing babies, all while traveling down this crazy road called life. Which has been full of some amazing ups, trying downs, and unpredictable splashes in between. 

Sound familiar? Join me on my journey! Fair warning- I definitely don’t have all the answers (still working on that self-cleaning house thing) I leave dishes in the sink, and laundry on the floor in the bathroom more than I would like to admit, but to me, that’s OK! Perfection isn’t even on my radar. Keeping this crazy ship afloat is about figuring out the good, the bad, and the ugly while raising some awesome kids who know a little bit about hard work, sacrifice, and love while keeping the grey hairs at bay! 

I've always wanted to create a tiny place for moms like me: the imperfect ones (AKA all moms- but we’re just the ones humble enough to admit it) to come in from the crazy, kick up their virtual feet and figure this out together. While I know I NEED advice on some things, I also firmly believe I can share my experiences with teen pregnancy, divorce, single mommy-hood, and working from home to aide you in keeping the crazy to a fun level!