Monday, March 18, 2013

NESCAFÉ MEMENTO

This is it! My first product review and I'm so excited to share!!! I signed up to be a BzzAgent on 07/15/2011 and patiently waited for this moment. I was so ecstatic when I got the email with my campaign invite! Now I can officially say that I am a BzzAgent! Such a great feeling!! 

Are you interested in becoming a BzzAgent yourself? Sign up here today!! 
You can also check out my BzzAgent Profile too.

Moving on...
I am a HUGE coffee drinker and I make sure my coffee pot is set every night to wake up with a cup or two. Heck, maybe even three. It just happened to be a coincident that my first campaign involved coffee! 
But hey, I'm not complaining at all!! 

I was quick to open the box and this is what I found: 
  • 1 Box of Caramel Latte
  • 1 Box of Mocha
  • 1 Box of Cappuccino  

I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality. My camera is usually better than this!

Each box contained 8 packets of mix. That means 24 cups of coffee for me!! YAY!! 

Eager to try one of each, I started with the Mocha because when I go to my favorite coffee shop, Starbucks, Mocha is what I get. 

Since Starbucks is my place to go for coffee outside of the home, my standards for coffee are quiet high. 

Even with my high standards, I still had high hopes for NESCAFÉ MEMENTO! Overall, I wasn't too disappointed. However, to be honest, I wouldn't buy this for myself. It doesn't quite do it for me. It is, however, a quick fix if you are looking for something warm that is a step up from hot chocolate and you don't want to brew some coffee. 

My first thought was WOW this stuff really does get frothy!! I would't have thought that a coffee mix you add to water would do such a thing. 
But it did - each one of them did! Amazing!!

You can kind of tell from the picture below. I did my best on getting a picture to show the frothiness of it!! 

The taste itself was somewhat boring. They didn't kick up my taste buds like Starbucks but they weren't horrible either. They were just kind of watery and plain. I guess I am used to stronger coffee which made me think about possibly adding two packs of mix to a glass but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe I should.

The Caramel Latte (below) was my favorite of the three. It appeared to have most flavor and was less watery.

I will say that Nescafe Momento is one of the better flavored "at home" coffee drinks I have tried.

Overall, on a scale from 1-10, my score for this product would be about a 5. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. 

It was great being able to try this product and even though I wouldn't go out and personally purchase it. I really enjoyed this opportunity and I can't wait for more campaigns!!! 

Please note, this review is simply my own opinion. I was not paid to try or review this product. 

Want to try products for free?? Become a BzzAgent now!! 







2 comments:

  1. Try adding a packet into a cup of your regular coffee to avoid the watered-down effect! Adds a fun flavor to your morning pick-me-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea!!! Thanks for the tip! I'm going to have to try it!

      Delete

It's definitely a mommy’s life for me. I’ll be honest, It’s all I've ever known in my adult life. Starting with the terrifying realization that I was harboring life inside me the summer before my senior year, continuing through two more amazing babies, all while traveling down this crazy road called life. Which has been full of some amazing ups, trying downs, and unpredictable splashes in between. 

Sound familiar? Join me on my journey! Fair warning- I definitely don’t have all the answers (still working on that self-cleaning house thing) I leave dishes in the sink, and laundry on the floor in the bathroom more than I would like to admit, but to me, that’s OK! Perfection isn’t even on my radar. Keeping this crazy ship afloat is about figuring out the good, the bad, and the ugly while raising some awesome kids who know a little bit about hard work, sacrifice, and love while keeping the grey hairs at bay! 

I've always wanted to create a tiny place for moms like me: the imperfect ones (AKA all moms- but we’re just the ones humble enough to admit it) to come in from the crazy, kick up their virtual feet and figure this out together. While I know I NEED advice on some things, I also firmly believe I can share my experiences with teen pregnancy, divorce, single mommy-hood, and working from home to aide you in keeping the crazy to a fun level!